Nimboo Baby will be at the Grande Prairie Women's show. The GPWS is Grande Prairie's premier tradeshow created specifically with women in mind. The event brings together vendors and services from all over the region in one convenient location.
Stop in to see what the region has to offer. Enjoy samples, contests and entertainment highlighting a wide range of businesses.
Nimboo Baby will be showing our amazing assortment of baby apparel, accessories and essentials. Browse gorgeous clothes from brands like ZippyJamz, Peregrine, Jax & Lennon, KEWE, Modern Burlap and more. Check out cute accessories like shoes, bibs, bonnets bows and hats. Get your essential gear including diaper bags, car seat covers, and wet bags. We will also have a selection of new brands and products that we are super excited to show you.
Where: Revolution Place (10017 99 Ave, Grande Prairie)
When: October 16th to 18th
- Friday the 16th, 3PM to 9PM
- Saturday the 17th 10AM to 5:30PM
- Sunday the 18th Noon to 5PM
Tickets must be purchased in advance. To allow for social distancing, tickets are being sold for 90 minute time slots.
Health & Safety
- All tickets must be bought in advance.
- If you have COVID 19 symptoms please stay home and/or seek medical assistance.
- Observe 2 metre distance from others who are not in your “bubble”.
- Respect the 1.5 hour timeline allotted with your ticket.
- Wearing a mask is highly recommended. Subject to change and dependent on current AHS and City guidelines, and if all guests are adhering to guidelines.
- Temperature checks will be done intermittently. They are done daily with exhibitors, staff and subcontractors. No-touch checks will be taken at the wrist or the elbow crease.
- Adhere to 1 way and 2 way directional signs.
- We love your children. Please bring them only if they are able to adhere to physical distancing and these listed measures.
- Keep touching of products to a minimum.
- No re-entry policy.
- Use sanitizing products provided.
- Check the event page for updates to the guidelines.